1. Jane demonstrated great acumen when leaving Rochester to find herselfher insight proved
to be correct when she went to Moore House and underwent personal growth.
2. Ezras weight began to attenuate after Cody married Ruth; he could not bring
1. Ras the Exhorter thinks that befriending and working with whites is absolute anathema;
blacks should only be working together with other blacks.
2. After the invisible man worked for the Brotherhood and realized it was only using
1. At times, Marlows stories seemed so wild and strange that it is not surprising to have doubts
that those stories are merely apocryphal.
2. The invisible man became apoplectic upon realizing that Brother Jack was the one who sent
him the letter tell
1. Jane may not be tall, but her personality is in no way diminutive: she is strong, assertive,
2. The Brotherhood imposed an outrageous fiat on its members: they would never be allowed to
see their family members again if they
1. Although Mr. Rochesters expressions can sometimes be ambiguous, there is no denying
that he is in love with Jane as well.
2. When Jane finds out that Mr. Rochesters wife is actually Grace Poole, she faces ambiv
1. Cody resents his fathers didactic naturewhen Cody was trying to shoot the arrow, his
father had to dictate and instruct his every move, turning it into an educational experience.
2. In Victorian society, women were disenfranchised, so unfortu
Alexis Lima and Anna Switaj
12 December 2014
Wind Mill Project
We chose to for this project to make a 3D model of a wind farm. In order to produce
energy the wind mill works the opposite way of a fan. Instead of using electricity to make win