Global Climate Change
Notes outline to accompany the Global Climate Change Powerpoint
1. Define weather 2. Define climate a. The four main factors
See bulleted list of questions on p. 494 of text.
List seven types of water pollutants and give an example of each. List three strategies to determine the
presence of infectious agents in water.
Chapter 20 Environmental Health
1. According to the miasma theory of disease, what was the cause of illnesses?
2. Explain how bloodletting was used to treat disease.
3. Explain how water cure was used to treat disease.
4. What three discoveries revolution
See bulleted list of questions on p. 306 in text.
Briefly describe earth's water supply. Compare amounts of salt water and fresh water. Compare amounts of
frozen fresh water and water available for human use.