#15 Given: AB
AC; BD CE
1. AB AC; BD CE
2. AD AE
4. ABE ACD
6. BC BC
7. DCB EBC
2. Addition Property
3. Reflexive Property
6. Reflexive Property
Internal Tangent - This one is a little different!
The centers of the circles with radii 5 and 13 are 30 units apart. Find the length of the common internal
1. Draw the segment joins the centers.
2. Draw the extended radius through the
10.4 Common Tangent Procedure and Walk Around Problems
Common Tangent Procedure
1. Draw the segment joint the centers.
2. Draw the radii to the points of contact.
3. Through the center of the smaller circle, draw a line parallel to the common tangent.
Extra Proof Review
Chapter 2, Geometry Honors
1. Given: AH , and AI trisect JAG
BD and BE trisect CBK
Prove: HAL is complementary to 2
Determine if the statement is sometimes, always
Chapter 2 - Review
Do all the work in your notebooks.
*Not drawn to scale
m 1 x2 7 x
m 2 20 x
Find m 1
2. Given: H midpoint of DF .
H midpoint EG . EH DH .
DF 4 x 2 1, EG 127
Explain your reasoning.
3.Given: PQ bisects
CHAPTER 12-SURFACE AREA AND VOLUME REVIEW
Find an exact value for each problem, and use units
1. Find the Surface Area of the solid:
2. Find the Surface Area of:
3. Find the Surface Area if x=2 and y=5
4. Find the Volume of the
8.4 Congruence and Proportions in Similar Triangles
Prove: FE HC BF EH
1. Given: AF bisects BAC , BH bisects ABC, BC AC
H is the midpoint of AC
1. AF bisects BAC
BH bisects ABC
2. BC AC
3. If sides then angles