Quiz 5 Answers
1. One of the main concerns a driver must have when dealing with a truck is the truck
2. A car seat should be placed in the _ seat of a car?
3. What does GDL stand for?
Graduated Driver License
4. One of the restri
Quiz 4 Answers
1. In city driving, a good habit is to:
Look ahead 12 seconds
2. When approaching a railroad crossing with flashing lights:
Stop no closer than 15 feet of the nearest rail
3. You are required by new Jersey law to keep to the right except:
Quiz 3 Answers
1. When blood/alcohol content reaches 0.15%, your chances of getting into a
serious/fatal accident will increase:
2. What is a "Habitual Offender"?
Any person whose license has been suspended 3 times within 3 years
3. The first con
Quiz 2 Answers
1. When may you pass on the right?
If the car in front is turning left and there is a lane for driving on the right
2. What does a flashing red light mean?
Stop, proceed with caution
3. What does a green light mean?
Proceed in a safe manner
Quiz 1 Answers
1. When must you signal before making a turn?
At least 100 feet before the intersection
2. How close may you park to a stop sign?
3. How close may you park to a corner?
4. How close may you park to a fire hydrant?