Ashlyn Walsh, PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology, Infancy
1. Did you ever participate in shared sleeping with your baby?
2. What was the average sleeping time of your newborn baby?
3. How early did your infant begin developing reflexes (such as
Ashlyn Walsh, PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology, Middle and Late Childhood (Age 11)
1. As far as physical growth is concerned, was Cameron overweight anytime through
middle to late childhood development?
2. How tall was he at the age of elev
Ashlyn Walsh, PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology, Middle Adulthood
Chapter 15: Physical Development
1. Would you say youve reached and are maintaining career satisfaction?
2. Have all of your children moved on to college and left home?
3. Have you noticed
Chapter 1 Homework
PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology
January 30, 2016
1. There is increasing ethnic diversity throughout America that produces richness for some but
also hardship and financial difficulty for others. There are four important
Chapter 3 Homework
A teratogen is an agent that can potentially cause a birth defect or negatively alter behavioral
and cognitive functions (Santrock, 2010). An example of a teratogen is alcohol. It is called a