When Rotter began teaching at Ohio State, _ was the director of the clinical
b. George Kelly
At Ohio State University, Julian Rotter advanced his:
a. Social-learning approach to psychology
Which of the following is a characteristic of
This packet contains three documents that represent developments in the second half of the 19 th century.
The first two documentsThe Watch on the Rhine, and The German Fatherlandare examples of Nationalism
through the German culture.
Western Civ 2 Rise of Fascism
1. Write a brief description for the following events in the rise of the Nazi Party and Adolf Hitler. Then, put them in
order, labeling them in order by date.
a) Beer Hall Putsch, November 8-9, 1923
The Beer Hall Putsch is al
Western Civilization II Reading Guide for Chapters 22 & 23
Read chapters 22 & 23. As you read, answer the questions below and upload your completed assignment to My Fire.
Please also bring your textbook to class for the discussion.
1. Write a single sente
Origins of the war in the Pacific
1. What was the Manchurian Incident (September 18th Incident)? Why did it occur?
The attack was a trick by Japan to invade China with a small explosion on the railroad tracks.
2. What were the two options the Japanese had
The Origins of the Pacific War
On September 18, 1931, a small explosion tore up railroad tracks controlled by the Japanese-owned South
Manchuria Railway near the city of Shenyang (Mukden) in the Chinese province of Manchuria. The
railway company condemned
Introduction to Psychology 1133 03 Assignment #2
In Childhood and in Later Romantic Relationships
From handout eight section A I chose Warm/Responsiveness for my mother and Ambivalent/Inconsistent for my father. When it comes to my childhood
Ashlyn Walsh, PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology, Infancy
1. Did you ever participate in shared sleeping with your baby?
2. What was the average sleeping time of your newborn baby?
3. How early did your infant begin developing reflexes (such as
Ashlyn Walsh, PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology, Middle and Late Childhood (Age 11)
1. As far as physical growth is concerned, was Cameron overweight anytime through
middle to late childhood development?
2. How tall was he at the age of elev
Ashlyn Walsh, PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology, Middle Adulthood
Chapter 15: Physical Development
1. Would you say youve reached and are maintaining career satisfaction?
2. Have all of your children moved on to college and left home?
3. Have you noticed
Chapter 1 Homework
PSYC 2333 Developmental Psychology
January 30, 2016
1. There is increasing ethnic diversity throughout America that produces richness for some but
also hardship and financial difficulty for others. There are four important
Chapter 3 Homework
A teratogen is an agent that can potentially cause a birth defect or negatively alter behavioral
and cognitive functions (Santrock, 2010). An example of a teratogen is alcohol. It is called a