Stopping Distance and Blindspots
1. It is important to slow down:
On narrow roads, at intersections or railroad crossings, and when the road is wet or
2. Vehicle stopping distances never depend on:
Time of day
3. The best way to take a curve is t
Specific Driving Rules- Numbers
1. What is the name of the distance that the car travels while the brakes are being
2. Dates for studded tires on New Jersey roadways are?
November 15th to April 1st
3. Information signs are what c
Problem Set 4 and Answers
1. How long do you have to report a change in address on a NJ license?
2. What would indicate that a tire has been habitually over-inflated?
Wear on the center of the tire
3. Headlights, not parking lights alone, must be u
Problem Set 3 Answers
1. If you drive through a deep puddle, what should you do?
Test your brakes
2. When is the road surface most slippery?
During the first few minutes of rain
3. When should you use your high beams?
Open country driving situations
Problem Set 2 Review and Answers
1. What is a good practice when driving in the city?
Check intersections ahead for signals
2. What must you do if you want to turn left at a traffic light?
Yield to oncoming traffic
3. If the front of your car vibrates, th
Problem Set 1 Review and Answers
1. What should you do if approaching a steady yellow or amber signal?
Slow down, and stop before entering the intersection, if possible
2. What is a good practice while driving?
Keep from looking at one thing for more than
Penalties and Fines Review
1. The inspection sticker on a new vehicle is good for:
24 months Driver Manual page 152
2. At what age can a high school student with a valid learner's permit take commercial
driving lessons (Driving School)?
3. What i
Defensive Driving Review
1. What should you do if you have a blowout?
Slow down gradually
2. One method of using the 3-Plus second rule is by using a:
Fixed object on the side of the road
3. What should you do if you miss an exit on an expressway?
Go to t
Collision and Signals Review Answers
1. The term one car length for each 10 mph is used to describe:
2. If a driver receives a "proposed license suspension", he/she must.:
Attend a NJ driver improvement program, ask for a hearing with t
Alert Driving Review
1. In adverse weather conditions, the stopping distance of a truck is increased by:
2. When purchasing a used vehicle, you should get the car inspected:
Either when the current inspection expires, or within 14 days if it already e