Module 2 DBA
2. Je suis, tu es, il est, elle est, on est, nous sommes, vous tes,
3. After the noun
4. Je ne suis pas la plage
1. A. la date 28 mars?
B. est-ce que vous couter de la musique?
Basic Questions1. Comment tappelles-tu?
Je mappelles Alison.
2. Comment ca-va
Ca va bien, et toi?
4. Phone Nombre
Intermediate Question3. I would go to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame
Unit One Lab Q&As
The Camera Obscura
1. Where does the camera obscura fit into the history of photography?
The camera obscura fits in history because it is the origin of photography.
2. What did Ted use to make the camera obscura?
A card board box with a
1. What is the Rule of Thirds?
The rule of thirds is imagining the photo in thirds horizontally and vertically so there are 9
2. What is the framing guideline for photography? What are some ways of framing within a
Framing guideline i
Unit 1 Text Questions Drop box
1. What is a camera?
A camera is a light tight box that has a light sensitive device and something that allows
light in to copy the image to this light sensitive box.
2. What is a convex lens?
A convex lens be
Composition <- your first lab link
1. How is photography like jazz music?
Photography and Jazz are alike because things are composed and improv.
2. What is the shape that the photographer featured typically used in the different elements?