1. Quadrilateral PARL is a parallelogram
2. Definition of a Parallelogram
3. by Construction
3. Extend each side of the parallelogram and place a point on
4. Alternate Interior Angles Theorem
Module 8 Activity Option
In this module, you will explore Exponential
and Logarithmic Functions!
Be surprised on how many real-world
applications these functions have!
Dont Stress if you dont get it. I got a hard
October 4, 2016
7.09 Exploring Polynomial Expressions
At times, it is necessary to make plans even when all of the facts are not there. Bernard is currently
facing such a dilemma. Bernard is asked to create a swimming pool
October 24th 2016
DBA Questions 5
1. What are the different methods solving systems of equations?
You can solve systems of equations graphically and algebraically.
Graphically: First you define the variables. Then you create a syst
December 19th 2016
1. What is the graph of a quadratic equation?
The graph of a quadratic equation is in the shape of a parabola. A quadratic equation is
in the form ax^2 +bx + c, theres one catch though, a ca
Algebra II RENEW315mm
MOD#03 ~ Short Answer Questions DATE ! )0! i \o
1. What is the greatest common monomial factor of the terms of the expression
12):2 + 8x + 20?
Li 3X3 4-1x +5
2. Factor the expression. If the expression cannot be
September 21st 2015
A company produces accessories for smart phones and tablets. The profit on each smart phone case is
$2 and the profit on each tablet case is $3. The company made a profit of $1,200 on the cases last
September 22nd 2015
1. Step 1: Write five word phrases to be translated using the various key terms from
the lesson. Examples must include variables, and there must be at least one
example with an addition, subtraction, mul