Name: _ Date: _
1. The detection and encoding of stimulus energies by the nervous system is called:
A) signal detection.
2. Sensation is to _ as perception is to _.
A) encoding; detection
February 24, 2015
Forty Studies Report: How Moral Are You?
In the study, How Moral Are You, Lawrence Kohlberg hypothesized that morality is
acquired through developmental stages. He specifically theorized that the ability to make moral
Bhattari John Reji 1
Akash Bhattari, Lidwin John, and Jisha Reji
14 May 2015
Bipolar Disorder: Depression and Maniac Episodes
Bipolar disorder, also known as Maniac Depression, is a mental illness that brings people
to extreme moo
Section 5 APES Summer Assignment
1. Growth whose rate becomes ever more rapid in proportion to the growing total number or size.
Because of exponential growth in the human population in 2008 there were 6.7 billion people on
the planet. Collectively
Please answer each question using five to seven sentences. Also include an example
or personal reference for half of the questions answered.
1. How do glial cells differ from neurons and what functions do they serve in the
2. Describe pola
Review Sheet for the Mid-Term
Unit 1: The Scientific Method
- Waves of Psychoogy
- Eclectic Wave
- 1st Psychological Lab
- case studies, naturalistic observation, surveys
- correlation research methods
- experimental research