Read Chapter 9 and 10
1. Do you think the attitudes and bargaining behaviors of the participants in collective
bargaining negotiations are more or less important in the final outcome than economic
conditions and factors? Why?
2. What information would you
The Evolution of American Labor
True / False Questions
1. Uplift unionism is primarily oriented toward changing the fabric of society,
overthrowing the capitalist system and replacing it with worker control of industry.
1. Unions can exist without employers, but employers cannot exist without unions.
2. Workers in companies with innovative human resource management practices are
less likely to desire unions.
The Source, is a commercial real estate blog. Is mostly focused in the United States rather than
internationally but it does give you great insights in how the market is being affected. They have
many areas of focus and on the right side of t