Your topic: Amendment VIII (specific Amendment/personal freedom from Bill of Rights)
Fill in the list of resources relating to the topic you selected. Two sources have been provided for
you to assist in your resear
1. Include a data table that organizes the data collected from the three trials.
2. Make another table, or add to your table, to show data calculations. You will calculate the
change in temperatures of t
Part 1 Questions:
1. What happened to the test charge when brought near another positive charge, and how
did you use this fact to score a goal only using positive charges? Explain for both the
practice charge and m
Complete these questions on your own paper or word document. When you are done, you
will submit your answers for grading. You must show all of your work to receive full credit.
1. Each year at a coll
03.06 Covalent Bonding and Lewis Structures: Pre-Lab and Rubric
Before You Begin: You may either copy and paste this document into a word
processing program of your choice or print this page.
Research the answers
03.07 Intermolecular Forces: Lab and Rubric
For each of your molecules, answer the following questions:
1. Determine the electronegativity between the atoms of each molecule.
2. Identify the bond as either ionic o
1. The Washington Monument is 555 feet tall.
A. If 1 meter = 3.28 feet, what is the height of the Washington Monument in meters?
B. A worker assigned to the restoration of the
Pre-writing Graphic Organizer
Choose the topic from the list below that most inspires your imagination, and plan your story.
Reminder of Narrative TopicsChoose One
Banquo has been murdered; d
Academic Criticism Graphic Organizer
Academic Criticism: Art
Lady Macbeths Scene from
Provide the Title of Your
1.What is the acceleration on the Earth? Show the calculations.
d = 1/2at^2
2.40 m = (1/2)*a*(2.20s)^2
a = 10.38 m/s^2
2.What is the acceleration on the moon? Show the calculations.
d = 1/2at^2
4.04 m =
3.09 Particle Accelerator and Fundamental Forces
1. What does the Large Hadron Collider do? The Large Hadron Collider accelerates
particles. Two beams of particles called hadrons are sent hurtling around the ring in
My mom works with a woman named Melissa who had just became a citizen a couple
weeks ago. It took some time to get a response since I could only email her, but I think it was
My name is Gabby and I would like to ask you some que
1.08 Plot Analysis
01.08 Macbeth Plot Analysis Graphic Organizer
ACT in the Play
Exposition: Macbeth becomes a war
The main characters
are introduced and the
conflict is established.
Unit 1-Text Questions
Unit One: Text Questions
1. What are the basic elements of music? They are what give music its
unique characteristics when combined with other factors.
2. What is pitch?
Unit 1-Lab Questions
Unit One: Lab Questions
Latin Music USA <- your first lab link
Please view all video chapters.
1. Describe some of the influence of Latin music in the US in the early part of
Unit 8-Text Questions
Unit Eight: Text Questions
1. What is syncopation? Syncopation is placing emphasis or accents on
beats that are unexpected, or, alternatively, it can mean not having
Unit 5-Lab Questions
Unit Five: Lab Questions
Baroque Music <- your first lab link
Read through the information from the links and listen to some of the music
on the Baroque Music Banquet link. Answer the fol
Unit 2-Lab Questions
Unit Two: Lab Questions
Divas and Superstars <- your lab link
View all videos
1. Who sang at the Grammys in Spanish in the late 1990s? What was the
reaction? Ricky Martin sang at the Gram
Unit 3-Lab Questions
Unit Three: Lab Questions
A Guide to Medieval and Renaissance Instruments <- your first lab link
1. The following answers are located in the articles. Read through the articles
Unit 7-Text Questions
Unit Seven: Text Questions
1. What is nationalism? How did this impact the music of the Romantic
period? Nationalism is a sense of pride connected to a certain group. Th
Unit 8 Lab Questions
Unit Eight: Lab Questions
Jazz in Time <- your lab link
Click through the timeline and the bold terms to learn more about the history
of jazz. At various points in the presentation, youll
Unit 2-Text Questions
Unit Two: Text Questions
1. What is popular music? Popular music is any music since industrialization
in the mid-1800s that is in line with the tastes and preferences of
Unit 5-Text Questions
Unit Five: Text Questions
1. What are figured bass and basso continuo? How are they related? A
figured bass is a musical notation using numbers to indicate chords,
Unit 6-Text Questions
Unit Six: Text Questions
1. What is a symphony? It is an elaborate musical composition for a full
orchestra, typically in four movements.
2. What is a sonata? How is it
Unit 4-Text Questions
Unit Four: Text Questions
1. What were the three forms of English madrigals? Describe each type.
Madrigal proper used a lot of word-painting. The ballet has dancing alon