1. What is/are the difference(s) between simple interest and compound interest?
2. What is the difference between the nominal interest rate and the effective interest rate?
3. Why does an annuity due have a greater future value than
Adidas Group Marketing Audit
By: Jamie Spruill
Lynn University MBA 620:
Marketing Management in a Global Economy
Adidas is a company that has been around for generations. It has been creating iconic
items like the three stripe sweatsui
Describe job-costing and process-costing systems. Explain when it would be
appropriate to use each.
Answer: Job costing is when the cost object is a unit or multiple units of a distinct
product or service. The cost object is masses of
1. Describe the value chain and how it can help organizations become more effective.
The value chain is the sequence in which products are determined whether to they will be useful
(valuable) or not. It is composed of six separate steps: Researc
1. Loft Lake Cabinets is approached by Ms. Jenny Zhang, a new customer, to fulfill a
large one-time-only special order for a product similar to one offered to regular customers. The following per unit data apply for sales to regular cust
1. Describe the benefits to an organization of preparing an operating budget.
Answer: Besides the obvious of helping to plan the day to day operations, it also helps to
not lose all of the organizations money. It helps to track expenses a
1. Briefly explain the meaning of the variable overhead efficiency variance and the variable overhead spending variance.
Answer: The difference between the budgeted amount of the cost allocation based that is
used to make the actual outpu
1. What is an efficient portfolio?
Explain marketability risk and marketability premium.
3.List the steps that a firm uses in the capital budgeting process:
4.What are the principles that should be applied when estimating
By: Jamie Spruill
Lynn University MBA 640:
There are a large amount of organizations to choose from in the service industry and what better company to choose than Southwest Airlines. I felt as though the airline indust