Date: - - - - - - -
Draw Station Models for the following sets o f d ata i n the boxes provided. Use
your hand outs to help you.
Temperature: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
Dew point: 27 degrees Fahrenheit
Pressure: 1011.8 millibars (mb)
Weather l\lapping Questions
L ooking at the maps w e d id in c lass d uring t his unit, answer t he f ollowing q uestions.
T hese a re questions that :you m ay s ee o n y our n ext test.
I . In general. where does t he w eather m ove f rom and to in t h
Mrs. Todds Oceanography & Meteorology
How the Earth Was Made
1. Who is the father of modern geology? Where was he from?
2. How was the Earth formed? How hot was the surface of the Earth then?
3. What 19th century scientist
Mrs. Todds Oceanography
Continental Drift Flip Book Graph Directions
Indian Landmass Moving
1. Color the land mass identified as India today on each frame of your flipbook.
2. Create a data table with columns for millions of years ago and