Anthem Test Study Guide
Part 1: Multiple Choice 1 points each
In what way is the story told?
Who is International 4-8818?
From where is the story told in the beginning?
Why do the members of the World Council of Scholars reject the light bulb?
Why does Eq
Is it Plagiarism?
Plagiarism is theft of intellectual property. It is a form of cheating or stealing. If you
present the work of others words, images, sounds, ideas as your own, you are plagiarizing. As
students, your primary concerns should be learning a
Persuasive Essay Guidelines
There are many factors that go into writing a good persuasive essay. For the next few weeks
you will be learning, practicing, and eventually mastering these factors. We will work at a slow pace to
ensure that you can piece toge
18. Im frightened. Of us. I want to go home. Oh God, I want to go home.
19. Why do you hate me?
20. We saw your smoke. What have you been doing? Having a war or
1. What object symbolizes democracy and rules?
2. What object symbolizes intellig
8. Maybethere is a beast. What I mean ismaybe its only us.
9. We saw no houses, no smoke, no footprints, no boats, no people. Were
on an uninhabited island with no other people on it.
10. Conch! Conch! We dont need the conch any more. We know who
7. When the boys think they are killing the beast, what/who are they really
8. Why is Wilfred tied up and beaten?
9. Why does Piggy insist on visiting Jacks tribe?
10. When Piggy goes on this visit, who does Jack order the capture of?
11. When Pi
hedonist (n)- A person who lives for pleasure.
Michael is too much of a hedonist to get a job. Hed rather just play around.
2/20/13- charlatan (n)- A fraud, impostor.
The book is about a charlatan, and uneducated imposter who pretended to be a physician.
From the list of questions given, you will create a thesis statement. A thesis statement is a single
statement, which tells the reader your subject and what you believe about that subject. In this
case, your statement will tell the reader the position you
Introduction Columbia vs. Princeton Which college should Kevin attend?
Background Information Types of majors at each college;
number of students; tuition cost; class offerings.
Thesis Kevin should go to Princeton over Columbia