Health Social, mental, physical well-being of a person
Heredity Traits passed down from parents to child
Stranger rape- are rapes enacted by someone that is not known to you.
Acquaintance rape- are rapes by someone that you know. This is where date
Select one of the following groups of legislation:
The Clean Air Act of 1963, 1965, 1970, 1977, 1990 (CAA)
The Clean Water Act 1977, 1981, 1987 (CWA)
The Safe Drinking Water Act of 1974, 1984, and 1996 (SDWA)
Comprehensive Environmental Res
1. What is heredity and what are three things that can be inherited from your
2. How many chromosomes are in a persons body and how are they arranged?
3. _ are the basic units of heredity.
4. What is the difference between dominant and recessive
1. What is Prenatal Care?
2. What are 2 important decisions you need to make before delivering a baby?
3. What is the amniotic sac?
4. What are the stages of the life cycle from conception to Birth?
5. A cluster of cells that develop between
7. Contractile Vacuole
II. Answer the following:
1. What are the 3 plastids?
2. What are the 3 parts of the cell theory?