Assessment 3: Economic Principles
In Unit 3, you learned about economic principles, such as profit, competition, supply and
demand. Now, you will apply what you learned.
1. Is gross profit or net profit more important to consider when you're deciding how
Career Paths for Entrepreneur
1. Do you think self-employment is a good fit for you? Why or why not? Give at least 3 reasons.
In my opinion, I think self-employment is a great fit for me. The reason for me thinking
that way is because I like being indepen
Assessment 4: Production and Delivery
In Unit 4, you learned about different types of goods and economic utility.
Now, you'll apply what you learned.
1. Describe an example of a company that manufactures a product. (2-4
sentences. 1.0 points
Assessment 1: Sale
1. Describe your business idea. (1-5 sentences. 2.0 points)
TIP: This should be the same business idea you came up with in the first half
of the course.
2. Describe your company's target market. (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points)
3. What will