1. Describe changes in your childs academic skills between ages 6 and 10 and assess how
well these skills are developing. The 5th grade report card will be useful for this but you
should also incorporate your own observations. What are you doing to help y
1. Describe any physical or behavioral signs of incipient puberty.
a. Maxine has become more interested in clothes and whether or not she looks fat
in most of said clothes. She has also shown an interest in some hottie boys in
pop culture as well as some
1. What activities and experiences at age 12 and 14 years has your teen been involved in
that might promote healthy behavioral practices, physical fitness and skill in sports?
a. Well, Maxine is still very into her dancing, and was able to get onto the da
1. Think about your teens cognitive strengths and weaknesses and how they are reflected in
his or her school grades and activities from 14-16 years of age. What careers or courses
of study might be best suited to your teens abilities and interests?
1. As the program ends, what pathways does your child appear to be on in terms of physical,
cognitive, social, emotional and moral development? To what extent could you have
predicted these pathways based on what you knew of your child's earlier developme
1. Are there any issues you had with your parents, your school work, your friends, or your
romantic involvements in the last year of high school that continued to be issues for you
a. There were no major issues with my senior year in high scho
Developmental Assessment report
Maxine had not been very aggressive with the other kids while playing but when one would try to
grab her toy she would become aggressive. My husband and I have starting to try rules and giving time
outs when Maxine would mi
At 3 months of age, Maxine is showing a more intense interest in her surroundings. Maxine is
now smiles at familiar people and toys, is able to laugh at surprising or funny things (such as a
little dog), and is developing lots of cute little habits.As you
Even at nine months, Maxine shows a very keen interest in the happenings around her. She is
smiling at everything, toys and people that she recognizes familiar faces and is starting to
develop cute little habits. These probably due to me bring her to meet
Virtual Child #5
1. Have there been any environmental events in your childs first 2 1/2 years that you think
might have influenced his or her behavior? On what do you base your hypotheses?
a. Maxine rode her hot wheels back every chance she had; but one d
Virtual Child #6
1. What activities and experiences you and your child have engaged in might be promoting
healthy behavioral practices and an interest in physical activity?
a. Maxine loves to dance and sing to music. We do this very frequently and we
Virtual Child #7
1. How would you characterize your parenting style? How have your specific parenting
techniques changed since infancy? In what ways do you think youre parenting style, or
any other aspect of your parenting, has been influenced by your cul
1. How well is your child adapting to social situations in the home and outside the home?
Does your child have any behavior or emotional problems at this point? Why do you
think these problems are occurring and what are you doing about them?
a. Maxine see
1. How smart is your child, and in what areas? Think back to the blurb on multiple
intelligences that appeared at age 6. Find specific evidence regarding your child's verbal,
logical-mathematical, spatial, musical and bodily-kinesthetic intelligence from