Our company has discussed several ideas for better promoting Orofino State Park. Our
goal is to, within the next four months; make Orofino State Park a more prominent tourist spot
that will lure visitors to Red Valley, Kansas. In order to make this happen
Study Guide Midterm
Protest and Public Opinion
Know and understand the following terms from assigned reading, notes and class
How would you describe Harvey Milks philosophy and style as a social
What was his strategy relating to businesses in the neighborhood?
How did he promulgate?
What specific language did her use to do this?
Dreamworlds 3 Worksheet
Before you watch the video, answer these questions:
1. How do you think music videos define and portray "femininity"? What stories do
music videos tell about female sexuality?
2. How do you think music videos define and port
Enrichment Activities CMC 211
For those students looking to further enrich their class time learning, please consider the
Read the following in Stewart, Smith and Dentons book, Persuasion and Social
Movements, Fifth Edition.
The article Case in Point: A Bungled Bombing in Times Square illustrates the
Sociocultural Tradition concept.
The patterns of communication in an organization reflect the underlying meanings they
share between members as the Soc
1. The Case in Point: Military Diversity article illustrates the concept of a multicultural
2. A multicultural organization is represented in the article because the military has moved past
just simply being open to mino
The article Case in Point: Judging Women illustrates the concepts of stereotyping and
the glass ceiling (Miller, 2012, pg. 219).
The article illustrated the change from the first two women appointed to the Supreme
Court and the
1. The article Case in Point: Stretched Thin in the ER illustrates the Basic Model of Stress in
the Workplace. The focus or major cause of this burnout is workload and/ or work complexity.
2. Emergency room nursing is a career which a
1. The article Case in Point: Crunching the Data illustrates decision making as a rational, logical
process or that of the classical theories. The Normative Model (Nutt, 1984) is a five step decision
making process that is an example
1. What theory and particular concept in the theory does this article primarily illustrate?
Melissa Gibson and Michael Papas investigation of workers at Industry International
illustrates anticipatory socialization part of the three s