ENGAGING CONSUMERS AND COMMUNIATING CUSTOMER VALUE:
ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
PREVIEWING THE CONCEPTS CHAPTER OBJECTIVES
1. Define the five major promotion mix tools for communicating customer value.
2. Discuss the changing communication
Food and Beverage
Similarities: Hotel & Restaurant Foodservices
Plan by focus on menu
Menu focus on guests wants,
needs & preferences
Menu impacts operational factors
- layout / equipment
- labor for production, service &
Assembly/serve Menu items are purchased prepared and require minimal cooking before service.
Blueprint Shows specifically the layout of the planned space; the mechanical, electrical, and
plumbing details; and the proposed finish materials.
Please perform an online search for an article on the topic of new or old attractions or sports
venues located at one of your favorite mega-destination parks and resorts companies.
Please identify the source, the author and topic of the article. Then plea
LEI 3836 Spring 2013 Jung-Eun Kim
Exam 2 Study Guide
Exam 2 will cover chapter 4, chapter 5, chapter 6 and chapter 7 from the book. It will have 50
multiple choice questions with approximately equal number of questions from every chapter.
This study guide
BASICS ORIGIN OF WINE
Wine: Origin and Definitions
first script of the word wine was recorded as early as 1500
Georgians of the ancient Armenia are credited with similar vocal
1. Boundaries Limits of a system that set the domain of organizational activity.
2. Commercial foodservice Foodservice operations in which sale of food is the primary activity
and a profit is desired.
3. Competitive advantage Characteristic(s) of a compan