341. Photochemical smog generally requires the presence of
a. nitrogen oxides.
c. volatile organic compounds.
d. all of these answers.
e. none of these answers.
342. Which of the following statements is true?
a. Thermal inversio
461. Destruction of the tropical forests is caused by
a. small-scale farming.
b. commercial logging.
c. cattle ranchers.
d. construction of roads and dams.
e. all of these answers.
462. The country that buys the majority of the timber produc
1. Resources that are called nonrenewable
a. are also called perpetual resources.
b. are only resources that are alive.
c. are capable of economic depletion.
d. are only resources that are alive and that are capable of economic depletion
201. The family-planning campaign in Thailand included
a. free vasectomies on the king's birthday.
b. condom distribution at public events.
c. birth control carts at bus stations.
d. insurance support for taxi drivers who distributed birth cont
APLICACIN DEL HEC-HMS A PEQUEAS CUENCAS: CCULO DE
Paola Duque Sarango1*, Flix Francs Garca2
Docente-Investigadora del AARNR de la UNL, Ciudadela Guillermo Falconi. Loja, Ecuador. E-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org. *Autor para correspondencia.