Dr.Rowlands Quiz: (lectures 30-33):
Timed: 25 minutes:
1. Water deficit stress:
a. What is an example of a water deficit stress? Define this term.
b. What is the process behind it?
c. What factors increases the resitances?
d. Name a part of th
Dr.Rowlands Exam 3: (Graduate style) (Form A)
This is a closed book exam. Nothing unfornately is allowed. Please maintain integrity on this exam and
hope that someday in the blue it will be rewarded.
This is a 50 minute exam.
Discussion Question: (10 poin
Sample Exam 3: (Testbank of pausilble Q):
Timed: 40 minutes. CLOSED BOOK. Failure to do so, will get a
Each part is worth 2 points.
1. a. What are the 4 zones of roots and their functions?
b. What is root architecture? What are the ot
Quiz: Light Dependent Reactions
Multiple Choice Questions:
1. The reaction, Fe3+ Fe2+ is an example of:
2. The reaction shown at the right is an example of:
3. The functional group that is labeled #1 is
Lectures 6-10: Exam 3: 50 minutes and CLOSED BOOK.
Discussion: (use back)
1. a. Define hydraulic redistribution. What is the pattern about hydraulic redistribution?
b. Name the main method used to measure hydraulic redistribution and the