Chapter 11 Review Questions
1. Stemming from transformational theory, what are the three-attitudinal shifts that
negotiators attempt to transform?
According to the textbook, Attitude shifts create different expectations, ways
Chapter 4 Review Questions
1. List the phases of negotiation (including prenegotiation), in order. Explain what each
phase entails and why each is important to the negotiation process. Be sure to discuss
the important issues/terms/concep
Chapter 5 Review Questions
1. According to Chapter 5, three factors (i.e., Brain, Heart, and Courage) make up
effective and competent negotiators. Explain what each FACTOR is and discuss
each of its CHARACTERISTICS.
Brain: Just like the
Chapter 2 Review Questions
1. List each of the six categories of contextual factors, explain (in detail) what
each one means and why it is important to the negotiation process. Be sure to
discuss the important issues/terms/concepts/tips/
Chapter 9 Review Questions
1. According to Spangle and Isenhart (2003), organizations resemble families (p. 277)
in at least five ways. Select one organization and explain how that organization
resembles a family for each of the five wa
Chapter 7 Review Questions
1. List and explain (in detail) the six contextual factors for interpersonal negotiations.
Structure: Structure refers to the actual structure of the interpersonal negotiations.
According to the textbook, The s
Chapter 6 Review Questions
1. What does the discussion provided on pages 158-159 lead you to believe regarding the
use of lies, deceit and other distributive tactics in conflict negotiation?
Although I would like to think of negotiation
Chapter 8 Review Questions
1. List and explain the five contextual factors presented in this chapter that impact
1. The Impact of Choice: The availability of choices is a factor that has a great
impact on consumer
Chapter 10 Review Questions
List the four types of people who should be included in community problem-solving
and negotiation efforts.
People with information that provides understanding about issues
Representatives from groups who w
Chapter 1 Review Questions
1. List the five sources of resistance introduced on page 6. Explain each source of
resistance and provide a real-life example of each one from your personal experiences
to help illustrate your points.
Loss of c