1. Which of the following is NOT a passive process?
2. When the solutes are evenly distributed throughout a solution, we say the solution has reached _.
APK2105 Final Exam Review Guide
1. What is meant by cellular environment?
Each cell bound by a cell membrane, separates cytosol from
Components of the cellular environment: water, ions, carbohydrates,
lipids, proteins, an
STUDY GUIDE APK2105C EXAM 2
1. Make sure you know all the chemical messengers including the chemical
classification of messengers and the location of their receptors.
Chemical Messenger- Any compound capable of transmitting a message from
one cell to anot
APK Exam 4 Review
Module 30: Pulmonary ventilation
1. Understand muscles of respiration i.e. muscles of inspiration
-Diaphragm most important muscle of inspiration!
-External intercostal muscles running downwards and forwards between
Exam 3 Review Guide
From module 22: The autonomic and motor nervous
It's very important to know the anatomical structure of how the
nervous system is organized. Make sure you fully understand the
distinction between the sympathetic nervous sys
Review guide for Exam 1 APK 2105 C
Explain how we define the exterior from the interior of the
- Things are considered exterior they cross the epithelial
Be able to thoroughly describe the fluid compartments and