UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA COLLEGE OF NURSING COURSE SYLLABUS FALL 2009 COURSE NUMBER COURSE TITLE CREDITS PLACEMENT PREREQUISITES COREQUISITES NUR 3355 Nursing Care Management: Children 3 Variable: Third or Fourth Semester Nursing Program All First and Second
Why are ACE inhibitors contraindicated in hypovolemia and hypotension?
- They relax vascular smooth muscle
- They decrease myocardial demand
- They inhibit formation of angiotension II
- They decrease the systemic vascular resistance
Which physiologic res
CH. 10 Analgesic
What are the 4 processes of Nociception? (Pg. 142)
- The injured tissues release chemicals that propagate pain message.
- The pain impulse moves from the spinal cord to the brain. Tissue injury
causes the r