In Cold Blood
5 December 2016
In Cold Blood
Stylistic Prose Techniques
- Definition: Helps create a visual representation in which a word or phrase can appeal to our
- Quote: I
Unit 1: An Old New World
Ch. 4: From Colonies to States, 1607-1776
Reading 15: p. 121-128.
By the end of this reading, you should be able to describe how, after the French and
Indian War in the 1760s, the British tried to strengthen t
- Karl Marx - sociologist and philospher
- My reactions
- How would you think Karl Marx's theory will be
- Marxism Theory
- In my own words
analyzed acoording to both Trump and Clinton?
- Three dif
15 December 2016
As we prosper through time, inequality is a notion that is prominent in our society.
Normally with a negative connotation, inequality, gives the sense of inequitableness; therefore,
Unit 3: An Expanding Nation
Ch. 8: The Emergence of a Market Economy
Reading 22: p. 265-272
By the end of this reading, you should be able to describe how changes in transportation
and communications altered the economic landscape du
H. American History
7 November 2016
Debating Sperate Spheres
- What is the subject of each article?
Secondary Source 1: The subject of this article was that the separate spheres ideology made
women oppressed including their class,
1. Orwell admitted that he did not want to shoot the elephant
2. The way he felt as a police office with the internal conflict
3. The emotions of how he felt after he shot the elephant
3. Orwells character provides honesty through the raw
Debating Thomas Jefferson and Slavery Part 1: Comparing and Contrasting Secondary
The ethical standard I would use is morality because it hold a
standard would plethora of standards like virtue and truth. The denotation of
H. American History
26 October 2016
How Democratic was Andrew Jackson?
His portrait has graced the twenty dollar bill for generations, and his frontier life, military
career, and presidency have become the quintessential American
Identifying and Writing Loose and Periodic Sentences
A loose or cumulative sentence is one in which a main or independent clause comes first,
followed by further grammatical units, both phrases and dependent clauses. A loose sent
Ch. 2 Reading Questions
1. What is the meaning of the verb to reveal? What does it mean in theological terms?
2. What is the double meaning of the phrase Word of God?
3. What are the two kinds of revealed truths?
4. What are some examples of supernatural
Chapter 7 Reading Questions
1. They called them Christian because the early Church Fathers saw how the events and
individuals of the Old Testament anticipated this coming restoration restoration in Christ.
Also because they lived their lives and wrote in
Ch. 5 Reading Questions Green
1. If the Bible is a compilation of many books with many authors, how can we say it is one Book?
2. How does Genesis oppose the idea that matter is evil?
3. What is the source of the evil in the world according to the book of
Ch. 4 Reading Questions Green
1. How is the Bible a book of the Catholic Church?
2. What do we mean when we say the New Testament fulfills the Old Testament?
3. How many books are in the Old Testament? Those books cover the creation of the world until wha
9-16 Reading Questions
9. The four main motives of credibility are the growth, fruitfulness, stability, and holiness of the
10. The definition of theology based on theology is an extraordinary and observable fact or
action that defies the
Ch. 3 Reading Questions Green
1. How did Jesus guarantee that his Revelation would reach all nations in an uncorrupted form?
2. How was the infallibility of the Church demonstrated when the Apostles met in Jerusalem at the
Council of Jerusalem?
3. What ar
Theology Snow Work
1. The first meaning was that Jesus was raised from the dead and this presupposes that he
sojourned in the realm of the dead before his resurrection.
2. He descended as the Savior, proclaiming the Good News to the spirits imprisoned the
16. It tells the story of Jesus Christ.
17. Couldnt find it
18. Synoptic means seeing together and the gospels are Matthew, Mark, and Luke. Luke was
written in 60 AD. Mark was written in 50 AD. Matthew was written before 50 AD.
19. Jewish Christians that
20 October 2016
Ephesians 3: 14-21
Throughout this reading, one significant topic is brought up, family. The family of God
consists of those who are faithful in him from the past, present, and future. We are part of G
18 August, 2016
1 Corinthians 3: 1-9
In Saint Pauls letter to the Corinthians, the first reading, he focuses on many issues; he
highlights three significant issues including division, rivalry, and jealousy. These three
29 September 2016
Job 9:1-12 and 14-16
This reading really allows to stretch our hearts to become closer to the Lord and reminds
us that no body is perfect as everybody makes mistakes. While reading this part in the B
15 September 2016
Philippians 2: 6-11
In relation to the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross which celebrates Holy Cross
as the instrument of our salvation, this reading communicates how Jesus embodies his given
25 August, 2016
Hebrews 12: 5-7 and 11-13
This second reading is very powerful to means in so many regards. One phrase that stood
out to me was you have forgotten because I feel as if these word are telling me if I hav
27 October 2016
Ephesians 6: 10-20
This reading was titled as The Whole Armor of God, this title itself seems very powerful
in having me honestly about my life. As a Christian, we have to battle the those who are
6 October 2016
While reading this, I was able to grasp how important evangelism and spreading the good
of the Lord. God sent me out not only to fulfill my duty as a child of God, but to teach other
Last Name 1
PHENOMENOLOGY OF SPIRIT:
April 24, 2016
Last Name 2
One of the Hegelians themes in the dialect of religion is the theme of natural religion.
Religion follows an arrangement of various subsec
Theology Study Guide
1. The human heart is restless.
2. Ironically it (human restlessness) is a search for rest.
3. Human beings focus the source of meaning in an Entity variously referred to as the
gods, Brahman, the Uncaused First Cause, Yahweh, Ahura M
guide to the website
prayers & readings