Please complete the Peer Evaluation for yourself and each of your teammates.
Use the rubric on the reverse side to determine the scores. You must submit this on Blackboard.
Your scores will remain confidential.
5. To determine which theme is applied to an open document, click the _ tab. Design
6. To investigate the meaning of a word, you can look it up by clicking the Define button to connect to
the _ dictionary. Merriam-Webster
7. A style can be applied to more
1. A complex integrated circuit consisting of millions of electronic parts.
2. A test to determine processor speed.
3. Bus width is measured in these.
4. High-speed, easily accessible storage space used by the CPU.
5. The number of these in a CPU help det
1. includes support for crediting and displaying animation and is being used by Apple on its iPhone, iPad,
and other products. Shadows and light
2. One way to create a solid 3-D image is to apply highlights and shadows to a wireframe drawing in a
6. By default, Word saves a document to _. Onedrive
8. When Word is first opened, _. A list of your recent documents appears
10. A new document can be created using the _ tab. File
11. The Zoom level and the Zoom slider control the screens _ in Office app
1. In File Explorer, the Desktop, Downloads, and Recent Places favorites appear _. On the left side
of the display.
2. You can capture your current screen as an image using the _ tool. Screenshot
5. A file can be stored to the cloud within Office 2013 usi
Copying a quotation from a Web site and citing the source
Receiving permission from a photographer to use one of his photos.
Downloading a video in the public domain and using it in a presentation
Is not ethical
Copying a photo from a Web site
1. _ virtual reality refers to a user experience where you may feel like you are actually part of the
experience generated by the computer. Immersive
2. Digital photography captures, stores, and manipulates photographs digitally as a series of _. 1s
Exam II, Spring 2016
Chapter 4 Leadership
- Definition of power / concept of power
Power refers to the capacity that A has to influence the behavior of B, so that B acts in accordance with
One can have power but not impose
Department of Management/MGT
School of Business Administration
University of Miami
MGT422/Leading Teams Section H (10503)
Monday/Wednesday 3:35 P.M. 4:50 P.M.
Classroom SB 208
Course Web Site
Robbers cave experiment 1954, first study done about competition done by Carolyn
& Muzafer Sharif
Were studying competition and intergroup conflict
Selected 24 boys , 12 years old, similar background, lower middle class (same year
in school, well adjusted
Why use teams?
Commonly used in most organizations
Experienced teams outperform inexperienced ones
Numerous benefits to using teams in the workplace
Group vs team (not tested)
Individual functions of a group
Slide one Organizational influences (or can be
divided into two or however many needed)
o winning the gold medal, qualifying for the
Olympics, higher final placement
o depending on the country, countries will also
award cash to the team mem
1. To select three slides and edit them simultaneously, click the first slide, hold down the _ key, and
continue to select the additional slides. Ctrl
3. When numbers appear to the left of a bullet on a slide, the numbers indicate _. The order in which