H2.3 - Freefall Problems
1. You throw a ball upwards at 25 m/s and it stays in the air for 5.1 seconds.
What is the height that it attains?
2. A rock is dropped from a cliff. Approximately how long does it take to fall
45.0 m ?
3. What is the velocity of
H2.1 - Velocity
First find out if you need to convert
Then solve using variables
How far does a jogger run in 1.50 hours if his average velocity is 2.24 m/s?
You start out from an initial position of 10 m to a final position of 80 m. Wha
H2.2a - Acceleration
1. A bicycle increases its velocity from 1.25 m/s to 11.5 m/s in 5.00 s. Find
the acceleration of the bike.
2. A train travels from rest for 10.0 s. During this time it travels 125 m. Find
the magnitude of the acceleration.
3. A train
H2.2b - Problems
1. A jetliner is landing with a speed of 85.5 m/s. Once it touches down, it has 610
m to come to a stop. Find the acceleration of the jet.
2. A train accelerates from 28 m/s to 62 m/s in 190 s. Find the displacement of the
3. A car