Name: William Cutler
Student Exploration: Human Evolution - Skull Analysis
Prior Knowledge Questions
1. Label one of the skulls below as human and the other as a chimpanzee skull.
2. What features did you use to ident
Patterns of Evolution:
1. Adaptive Radiation: A single species or small group of species has evolved, through natural selection and other processes, into diverse forms that live in different ways
2. Convergent Evolution: Unrelated organisms come to resemb
Anatomical Evidence of Evolution: Organisms have anatomical similarities when they are closely related because of common descent
1. Homologous Structures- in different organisms are inherited from a common ancestor have similar structures (but different f
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For. Angle Of Insolation!
How does the angle of insolation affect the surface temperature of the earth?
If the angle on insolation increaser, the surface temperature of