Calculus 1, Test 2C
February 26, 2014
(1) (10 points each) Differentiate the function.
12x2 + 10x 11 x + 15
(a) f (x) =
(b) f (x) = 6Sin1 (7x) + 9 sin(8x) + 2 sec(3x)
(c) f (x) =
x2 + ex
(2) (10 points) Find f (x) and f (x):
f (x) = (1 + x)e2x1
Calculus 1, Test 1A
(1) (25 pts.) Answer the following for the function f (x) =
January 30, 2014
(a) State the set of x values where f is continuous.
(b) Find the average rate of change for f (x) on the interval [2, 3].
f (a + h) f (a)
to nd f (2).
Calculus 1, Test 3E
March 28, 2014
Instructions: Some answers will involve square roots, fractions, logarithms, etc. Do not
simplify. Do not use a calculator to round off.
(1) (25 pts.) The illumination of an object by a light source is directly proportio
Calculus 1, Test 4
April 27, 2014
(1) (15 points) For the function
f (x) =
answer the following.
(a) Describe the domain.
(b) Find the set of x values where f is continuous.
(c) Find f (x).
(d) Find the set of x values where f is dierentiable.