1. The difference between a workbook and worksheet is that a workbook is something you
can file all of your data and work in because the workbooks have sheets where you can
organize all of your information in within a single file. A worksheet
1. Computer programming is the process of writing a procedure. Every Excel command and
ribbon button has a corresponding procedure that the computer executes, or carries out
the step-by-step instructions, when you tap or click the command or button.
1. The primary reason for using a spreadsheet application, is to calculate, organize, and
graph data for reports and web access.
2. Two financial document types would be a Balance sheet and an Income Statement
3. A worksheet is with
1. Data validation allows you to set cells so that the values they accept are restricted in
terms of type and range of data.
2. The Scenario Manager is a what-if analysis tool that allows you to record and save
different sets of what-if assumptions used t
Computer Applications - Study Guide Excel Ch. 3
Identify the choice that best completes the statement or answers the question.
1. Cell references in a formula are called _.
Chapter 5 Study Guide Excel
Complete each statement.
1. Excel allows you to enter data in a range either before or after defining it as a table. Entering data in a range
after defining the data as a table offers additional tools that help ensur
Excel Practice Test Questions
1. Names are absolute cell references.
2. Excel allows you to format cells before or after you enter data.
3. If you enter the number 25 in a percent formatted cell, Excel interprets
1. Office 365 is a collection of programs and services, which includes Microsoft office
2013 suite, file storage, online collaborations, and file synchronization. It is also
available in businesses, consumer, education, and government. Office
1. Data validation is basically helping the eliminate errors. Such as spell check, and
2. The scenario manager is a function to help you create comparisons between 2 or more
Mortage Payment Calculator
$369,000.00 Monthly Payment
$75,000.00 Total Interest
$294,000.00 Total Cost
Varying Interest Ra
1. An operating system is a system software that manages computer hardware and
software resources and provides common services for computer programs.
2. An application is any program designe
1. Office 365 is a collection of programs and services that includes Microsoft Office Suite.
2. When Office is downloaded, a quick installation tool pops up. The Click-to-Run is used
by simply clicking the run button on the display