Assignment Guide: Chapter 3
Spatial Interaction and Behavior
1. The three bases for spatial interaction.
2. Measuring the likelihood of interaction.
3. The forms and nature of human spatial behavior.
4. Information and perception in human sp
Assignment Guide: Chapter 1
Introduction to Human Geography
1. The nature of geography and the role of human geography
2. Seven fundamental geographic observations and the basic concepts that underlie them.
3. Why geographers use maps and how
Assignment Guide Chapter 2
1. Cultural components and the nature of human-environmental interactions.
2. Culture origins and culture hearths.
3. The structure of culture and forms of culture change.
Wednesday, 9/28 Yalis Question (Rea
*Paenungulata is a clade that consists of
manatees as well as elephants, dugongs,
*Member of the class Mammalia, Order
Sirenia and Family Trichechidae .
*8 to 13 ft. long and weigh a