Target: S Prole: Intense scan I Scan' Cancel
Command: [nmap T4 A v
:m ma :
"Imap -T4 -A -V 192.16E.IDD.147
vices ' Nmap Output
! nmap T4 A v 192.168.100.147 7
Starting Nmap 5.59BETA1 cfw_ http:iinmap.0rg at
1. No, the sniffer doesn't require an IP address.
2. In promiscuous mode.
3. -help command shows the switches
4. ifconfig -a shows all the available interfaces.
1. when intercepted by wireshark on the L
1. What is the command to scan the 192.168.100.0/24 network for hosts?
nmap sP 192.168.100.*
2. What is the command to scan 192.168.100.147 for open TCP ports?
3. How can you determine the operating system that the target system is running?
1. What is the command to check to see if the web server is running on Linux?
The command to see if the server is running is netstat -tan | grep 80
2. How do you parse HTTP objects out of Wireshark?
In wireshark you go to file export objects HTTP to view
1. What command can be used to show an active TELNET connection?
netstat -an | findstr 23 and the ip address connected with will say established.
2. What is the command that can be used to display files on a remote system when an administrator is
How to convert from hexadecimal to decimal system
Task 1. Conversion between counting systems
Task 1: Fill the following table without calculator