200 Pray Hill Road
60 : 140 lbs.
Education and Certification
Coventry Middle School (2011-2012)
Ponaganset Middle School (2012-2014)
Ponaganset High School (2014- present)
Full Name: Benedict Arnold
Title or Nickname: The Traitor
Date of Birth: January 14, 1741
Place of Birth: Norwich, New London, Connecticut
Date of Death: June 14, 1801
Place of Death: London, Middlesex, England
Cause of Death: Died of swelling
War)-The Seven Year's War was a conflict that took place in North America in 1754 between Britain,
France, colonists and various Indian alliances.
-Indians killed colonists,
1. The Patriots and the loyalists had different strengths in the American Revolution. Britain
had the military advantage with a superior navy, a professional army and were more
financially sound. The patriots often had shortage
1. Families were so large especially in the Old South because for one there was an
acceptance and positive attention for a women with many offsprings. Also, the women in
the Old South were not open to birt
1. Cotton production after 1793 helped to transform the social and political history of the
South. It did this because it resulted in a migration to the Southern black belt. It resulted
in political history not only
Imagine you were Atticus Finch, a parent of two young children in the biased Maycomb
County, Alabama, which is full of racist and prejudice people. All Atticus wanted to do was
prove to his children Jem an
Amble- walk or move at a slow, relaxed pace.
Foray- a sudden attack or incursion into enemy territory, especially to obtain something; a raid.
Impudent- not showing due respect for another person; impertinent.
Malevolent- having or showing a
Summer Reading Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Orwell describes the morning ritual of the Physical Jerks. After reading this
section and viewing the Apple Computer advertisement from January of 1984, do you think the
advertisers who created that ad did
Contentious- causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial.
Qualms- an uneasy feeling of doubt, worry, or fear, especially about one's own conduct; a
Infallible- incapable of making mistakes or being wrong.
Squalid- extremely dirty and unpleasant, especially as a result of poverty or neglect.
Feral- in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication.
Wryly- slightly sarcastic in a humorous way, or something clever with a bi
1. Quanti chili di prosciutto vuole, Lei? (How many kilos of prosciutto do
Ne voglio due.
2. Quanti grammi di fragole vuole, Lei? (How many grams of strawberries
do you want?)
Ne voglio mille grammi.
3. Quante pere vuole, Lei? (How many pears d