Molecular Formula Worksheet
Molecular formula a formula showing the types and numbers of atoms combined in a single molecule
of a molecular compound. It is a whole number multiple of the empirical formula.
The relationship between a compounds empirical an
3:3 Diagnostic Services Careers
Basic job duties
Create a picture of a patients health status at a single point in time
Perform tests and evaluations to aid in detection, diagnosis, and treatment of disease, injury, or
Places of emplo
Health care role model
1. Personal Appearance
a. Appearance communicates confidence and self-esteem
b. First impressions are based on appearances and form quickly
c. Rules about appearance may vary
d. Professional standards apply to health careers
3.2 Notes: Therapeutic Service Careers
A. Five career clusters
1. Therapeutic services careers: directed toward changing the health status of the patient over time
2. Diagnostic services careers: involved with creating a picture of the health status of a
Study Guide for Trends in Health Care Test
1. What is cost containment?
2. Why are 3 reasons that health care costs are so high?
3. List 8 ways costs can be contained.
4. How does the government use DRGs?
5. What is outpatient services?
6. What is energy
Chapter 2 Study Guide
1. Health care facilities and agencies fall into 3 major categories. They are :
2. Hospitals can be divided into categories based on the condition or population they serve. The 4
types of hospitals are:
3. List the 18 types of privat