Vocabulary Test Period 1 and Period 2
Directions: Write the complete definition of the word.
Is change over time.
An organism moves with two feet.
3. CultureThe sum of clothing, food, ways of living, beliefs, etc.
Name _ Period _
1. Why were most of the settlements in the Roman Empire on the coasts?
Because of trade was easier.
2. Before they established their republic, the Romans were ruled by what group?
3. During emergencies in the republic,
I was willing to die for my faith. That is why I didnt say a single word as they removed my clothing and
set me on the hot metal plate. I didnt scream I didnt cry I just laid there. My skin burned and stung but I
didnt utter a word. The soldiers around me
Date _ Period _
THE CENTURY: CIVILIANS AT WAR
1. In the autumn of 1940 Hitlers strategy to defeat Britain involved continuous bombing
consecutive nights. The blitz left _
20 acres of London on fire an