Many times in life we often defend the ones we love, if its close friends or family members we often try
to jump in and save them in a time of need. It is a human reaction and it should not be frowned upon. In
to Kill A Mocking Bird Boo kills Bob Ewell in
CELL SIZE LAB PRE-LAB
Due Block Day!
Write the title of the lab.
Use a ruler to construct the following data tables.
Update your Table of Contents
Read over the lab protocol
Research adaptations found in cells to maximize diffusi
UNIT III CELL STRUCTURE &
Hillis Ch 4,5
Dual Campbell - Ch
Baby Campbell Ch
Big Campbell Ch
I. DISCOVERY OF CELLS
History of Microscopes
Anton van Leeuwenhoek
I. DISCOVERY OF CELLS, cont.
Types of Microsc
In this lab, you will use biochemical tests, your amazing knowledge of biomolecules, and your AP (always
perfect! ) lab technique to identify 5 unknowns. This lab will run over a 3-day period. First, you will
familiarize yourself with the
UNIT III STUDY GUIDE
1. Double phospholipid bilayer; surrounds and protects DNA
2. Membranous network; site of protein processing and transport
3. Membrane surrounding central vacuole in plant cells
4. Sacs filled with hydrolytic enzymes; only
DIFFUSION DETECTIVES AP LAB PRE-LAB
Must be completed prior to beginning the lab on Tuesday!
Part A Magic Beads
% Change in
ID of Solution
Part B Diffusion & Osmosis
Hypotheses: Leave space to do this after class dis
Ch. 9 Test Review
1. What is a muscle fiber? Large, cylindrical cell with nuclei beneath the sarcolemma
(plasma membrane) Muscle cell
2. List some characteristics of Skeletal, Smooth, and Cardiac regarding type of control,
striations, # of nuclei, T-tubul