13. Study the movement of substances through the Visking tube.
Problem statement: How does the content of the Visking tube affect the change in colour of
iodine solution and Benedicts solution?
Hypothesis: Only small sized molecules can move across the Vi
9. Study the effect of substrate concentration on the activity of salivary amylase.
Problem statement: What is the effect of substrate concentration on the activity on the
activity of salivary amylase?
Hypothesis: When the concentration increase, the rate
8. To study the effect of PH on the activity of pepsin.
Problem statement: What are the effects of PH on the activity of pepsin?
Hypothesis: Pepsin works best in acidic solution.
MANIPULATED VARIABLE: Type of solution
RESPONDING VARIABLE: Rate o
2. Investigating the effects of osmosis and the permeability of the plasma membrane of quail eggs.
Problem statement : How does the permeability of the plasma membrane affect the osmosis?
Hypothesis : as increase a concentration of solution, as decrease t
11. Determine the energy value in food sample
Problem statement:What is the energy value in various food sample?
Hypothesis: Energy value in peanut is higher than cashew nut.
Manipulated variable: Type of food sample
Responding variable: Amount
5. Study the effects of hypotonic, hypertonic and isotonic solutions on mustard green.
Problem statement : How does the hypotonic , hypertonic and isotonic solutions affect the
mustard green ?
Hypothesis : An increase the concentration of solutions , as d
7. Study the effects of temperature on salivary amylase activity.
Problem statement: What are the effects of temperature on the activity of salivary amylase?
Hypothesis: When the temperature increases, the rate of enzyme reaction increases.
1. Studying the movement of substances across a semi-permeable membrane.
Problem statement: How does the size of molecules affect the diffusion of substances
across a semi permeable-membrane?
Hypothesis: The diffusion of molecules through a semi-permeable
10. Study the effects of enzyme concentration on the activity of salivary amylase.
Problem statement: How does the enzyme concentration
affect the activity of salivary
Hypothesis: As increase the enzyme concentration as increase the rate of react
12. To determine the vitamin c content in various fruit juice
Problem statement: What is the content of vitamin C in various fruit juices?
Hypothesis: Different fruit juice have different amount of vitamin.
Manipulated variable: Type of fruit ju
Comprehend Metabolism, Solubility and Interactions
Each nootropic is distinctive. This additionally identifies with how they are ingested and
metabolized. The solubility of a racetam might impact how it ought to be taken. Water solvent
racetams will have
The Implementation Impact of Pharmacogenomics Program in
the Ministry of Health
In a drug monitoring therapeutic field, Pharmacists will assume an imperative part. Drug
monetisation in this field greatly given the study of hereditary fact
Atkins diet is low carbohydrate diet meant to curb excess weight by reducing the intake of the
dietary carbohydrates. In this text phase of the dietary procedure have been shown and its
advantage and disadvantage enumerated.
The goals of this trial are getting the records of listening to limits reaction for three people with various
ages and discovering the most reduced sign of the sound hearing. Correlation and discussion on these
outcomes will exhibit. This report