Unit 6 (Chapter 7) Bonding Study Guide (The Study Guide will NOT be taken up!)
These are the objectives for this unit (DO NOT ANSWER):
1. Express the arrangement of electrons in atoms through Lewis valence electron dot
2. Name Ionic Co
Due numbers 1-13 on your own sheet of paper (showing work will result
in receiving partial credit by:
September 12, 2017 for B day
September 13, 2017 for A day
Define the Symbols
1. cm _
14. m _
2. hg _
15. dam _
3. ml _
16. dl _
ordonez (ao24293) Rotation HW 2 neff (65014)
This print-out should have 37 questions.
Multiple-choice questions may continue on
the next column or page find all choices
001 10.0 points
A rod can pivot at one end and is free to
KEY - Worksheet Speed of Sound
1. The speed of sound, like all waves, depends on the _medium_ through which it
travels. Sound travels fastest in _solids_ and slowest in _gases_.
The speed of sound in air depends on the _temperature _ of the air. At 0oC
Work Sheet Doppler Effect and Sonic Booms
1. The pitch of a sound depends on the _ of the sound waves that
reach the _.
2. In each case, tell whether the pitch rises or drops:
a. The source of a sound moves away from the observer, who stands still. _
Worksheet Sound Intensity
1. _ is a measure of the "loudness" of a sound.
Why can't loudness be measured?
2. The equation for calculating sound intensity is I =
The MKS unit is the _ per _.
3. Sound waves travel from the source in the shape of a _. The
Note Taking Guide Episode 1301
have the lowest _ and the longest _.
includes _ waves, which are _ (very high frequency) or
_ (ultra high frequency), and _, with highest
Chapter 20 The Lymphatic System and Lymphoid
Organs and Tissues Exam
1) Small organs associated with lymphatic vessels are termed _.
A) lymph follicles
B) lymph nodes
C) axillary nodes
D) cisterna chyli
B) lymph nodes
2) Which of the following would