Acid base equilibrium quiz:
1. The molarity of hydrofluoric acid .33 and the pH is 1.824. What is the % ionization and what is
2. Methylamine is a base. It has a molarity of .002 and a K b of 4.4X10-4, what is the pH?
3. Ammonia (NH3) is a common
Chemistry Acid base Test: On the odd stoich problems how many grams of salt and on the even how many grams of
Carbonic acid(3 L and .2M) reacts with sodium hydroxide (4 L and .15 M) to yield.
Hydroiodic acid ( .5 M and 500 mL)
1. NH4SH(s) - NH3(g) +H2S(g) K=.33 What are the equilibrium values for each?
2. Carbon dioxide gas reacts with hydrogen gas to yield carbon monoxide gas and water vapor. The
K=.802 and if I place 1.5 moles of each in a 3 liter container,
Gas Quiz: All volumes must be in liters, all pressures must be in atms, and all temps must be in K.
1. 32.293 liters of nitrogen reacts with 33.9073 liters of hydrogen at 1.5 atms and 22 C. What is the
volume and mass of the product?
2. Name one type of a
58. When8.0gofN2H4 (32gmol1)and92gofN2O4 (92gmol1)aremixedtogetherand
react according to the equation above, what is the maximum mass ofH 2O that can be
BCl3(g) + NH3(g) Cl3BNH3(s)
The reaction represented above is a reversible reaction.
(a) Predict the sign of the entropy change, S, as the reaction proceeds to the right. Explain
(b) If the reaction spontaneously proceeds to the right, pr
van der Waals forces (London dispersion forces)
11. Is used to explain why iodine molecules are held together in the solid state
12. Is used to explain why the boiling point of HF
15. In a molecule in which the central atom exhibits sp3d2 hybrid orbitals, the electron pairs are directed toward the
(A) a tetrahedron
(B) a square-based pyramid
(C) a trigonal bipyramid
(D) a square
(E) an octahedron
16. Commercial vinegar w