AP CALCULUSPROBLEM OF THE WEEK #9NAME: _
Sand is falling off a conveyer belt onto a conical pile at 17 cubic feet per minute. The altitude of the pile is
approximately two fifths the width of the pile.
(A) At what rate is the height of the pile c
Salve eaeh equatinn fer y:
QMLMef 3 -/ |
W: #4 #15 My
'BLO :_ L L}
3- Salve ii: g fer E- 3. a: 2)
. i 6
fth Hr}. "_ I'm
[if i M T #1
[1.5] I: _
4. Write an equatinn that represents the
95" 2 Name ' ' L-r' .
Quiz 2.41? Form H Date:
Write the equation of the line that has the given slope and y-intereeot. _ --
1. m=31b=2 2. m=o_ 13:43 1. gj. iwii it?)
_.I If - I I. ll,- F. ' a; III I
v r 2.
Write the equation of the li
Quiz Parent Funcnnsl Farm 3
I I I a?
T. Express [J in scientic nutatfun. z:
Evafuata and Ex r255 the answers in r»: er scientific nntatiun.
a. [4.2x10'3)(3x1n*] a. 1?;
. K 1:]. Identify the parent funetien and give the egu
1. The graph below shows the decrease in the value of a personal computer over a period
of 60 months.
Which is a reasonable conclusion about the value of this 1390 --....'-ll
personal corn puter during the time shown on the
Warmup 11. ?
1. In the gure shown below. 3? is parallel to ED. and HT? is perpendicular to H).
The measure of d ABCis 130°. iv I '
What is the measure of 4 8.45 in degrees?
Solve the equation.
2- 5(x8)=9x+20 _.. . /
3. Which two 3-dimensional gures ha