Course Progression Recommendation: Traditional 24-Credit High School Track
Science 3 Credits
Phys. Ed. 1 Credit
APUSH Review: The
You Need time:
Succeed In APUSH
Class at Gautier High
School, and the
watching in Bermuda!
What is the Chesapea
Period 2: 1607-1754
Why did the Europeans migrate to the Americas?
* Pull Factors: Land/Economic opportunities, Religious beliefs, Educating &
* Push Factors: Escape religious persecution, Anxiety bc of political change,
What is a
A very large molecule, such as a
polymer or protein, consisting of
many smaller structural units linked
together. Also called a
The Big 4
are four cl
Sharing with uncle sam
Career Name: _Lawyer_ Yearly Income: _115,820_
Some Americans are supporting switching to a flat income tax rate of 15%. How much would you
pay under this plan?
(Your Income) X 15% (or .15) = _17,373_
Calculator Tip: To mul
APUSH Summer Assignment
Students in APUSH are expected to go beyond the normal textbook reading assignments and
learn to explore primary source documents, novels, short stories, poetry and film as sources of
information about the history of ou
What key changes in Europe took place in the 15th &
16th centuries that allowed for overseas colonization?
How did European exploration in America impact
What are the similarities & differences among the
WELCOME TO THE TEENAGE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Arnold Palmer Medical Center. Arnold
Palmer Medical Center is a part of Orlando Health and includes Arnold Palmer Hospital
for Children (APH) and Winnie Pal
Crash Course US History 1:
The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
1. What were the attributes that Mr. Green indicates are the qualities of a classical civilization
(there are five, though he numbers them as 1 & 2)?
THE ELEMENTS OF MUSIC - The Basic Building Blocks of Music
Most music in the world has a
pulse or beat, to
The Columbian Exchange
Two Worlds Meet
Voyages launched large-scale contact between Europe and Americas.
Interaction with Native Americans led to sweeping cultural changes.
Contact between the two groups led to the widespread exc
APUSH REVIEW: THE
Everything You Need To Know About The
Encomienda System To Succeed In APUSH
The New Curriculum and Encomiendas
Key Concept 1.2, I, D. In the economies of the Spanish
colonies, Indian labor, used in
The Puritans and
Pgs. 206-207 and 215-216
The Puritans - 1628
Approximately 10 years after the Pilgrims came
to America for religious freedom, another group
seeking religious freedom settled around the
Massachusetts Bay near Boston.
5.) What generalization can you make about the lives of women in British North America during the
1700s? What are the limits of those generalizations?
- Women very much played the domestic roles in the house. The big generalizations that we have about
APUSH REVIEW: SPANISH,
ENGLISH, FRENCH, AND
Everything You Need To Know About
European Colonization To Succeed In APUSH
Periods 1 and 2
Much of these periods focus on European
exploration and their impact on the Americas
This is a GRE
Reflecting on this Activity
Inspect your budget again, ensuring that all numbers represent yearly costs and that your
calculations are realistic and correct. In the title of your budget, please indicate the career path for
which you are budgeting. Check t
Hello! Get ready for an exciting virtual adventure in Economics
Welcome! Before being activated in this course, you will need to complete the welcome
process. Please follow the steps below, which will review all OCVS policies &
procedures in order to get
explain what it is
and how it works.
A savings note
issued by a bank to
a depositor who
places funds in
savings for a set
- Brought national identity to Colonial America
- Vital part in leading to American Revolution
- Bringing people together throughout the colonies to worship and pray
- 1730 1740
- Humanistic view care about feelings/emotions
- Education w
Lesson Ideas The FIRST AMERICANS
Name : Rachel Diaz
Based on your reading of the 1st chapter of the text, your research and other Presentations, be able to answer the following questions.
Name: _ Date: _ Period: _
There are several ideas for projects listed at the bottom of this paper. You are to choose any one idea and
complete them in 1 week from receiving the assignment
1. A brief biography (minimum one paragraph of text or audio). Include answers to the
1. When and where was the person born?
2. What kind of opportunities did the person have growing up?
3. What is the social, cultural, and ethnic bac
Human Anatomy and Physiology Syllabus
Oak Ridge High School 2016-2017
Human Anatomy and Physiology is a laboratory-based course that investigates the structure and
1. What product market did you choose for this data to represent? Explain why.
2. At which price and quantity does marginal cost nearly equal marginal revenue without
exceeding it? Highlight this point on your graph.
3. If you were in business for this
Period 1: 1491 - 1607
Shout-out to Ms.
You are brilliant!
(The Columbian Exchange)
Everything You Need To Know About Key Concept 1.2 and The
Columbian Exchange To Succeed In
The New England
Everything You Need To Know
ODonnells Class in
Falls and Mr.
Felizs Class in the
A Brief Intro
What were they?
- For over 100 yrs tried to get around NA to get to
- Enormous demand for fish led people to use NA
- Late 1500s = new interests in NA
- Conversion of natives into Protestant Christianity
- English was first to settle
- 1607 :
New England Colony:
* Puritan, strictly religious
* Highly educated religious leader
* Killed witches
* Very strong middle class
* Women had more freedom than in Europe
* Valued literacy
* Conflict free relations w/ natives
* Bigger/diverse colony
Explain the role of enzymes as catalysts that lower the activation
energy of biochemical reactions. Identify factors, such as pH and
temperature, and their effect on enzyme activity.
Chemical Reactions need help
to get sta
This account is managed by students.ocps.net.
[email protected] (default)
All your Google+ pages