1. (TCO 9) To guide cost allocation decisions, the fairness or equity criterion is (Points : 3) the
criterion often cited in government contracts. superior when the purpose of cost allocation is for
economic decisions. used more frequently than the other
2. (TCO 4) Paschals Parasailing Enterprises has estimated that fixed costs per month are
$115,600 and variable cost per dollar of sales is $0.38.
(a) What is the break-even point per month in sales?
115600/.62 = 186452 units
(b) What level of sal
(TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT considered to be a primary lymphatic organ? (Points :
2) red bone marrow spleen any lymph node pharyngeal tonsil
2. (TCO 4) B cells proliferate and differentiate into plasma cells in the: (Points : 2) Liver
E8-3 At the beginning of the current period, Huang Corp. had balances in Accounts Receivable
of $200,000 and in Allowance for Doubtful Accounts of $9,000 (credit). During the period, it had
net credit sales of $800,000 and collections of $743,000. It wrot
less cost of goods sold
Variable manufactuing expense
add fixed manufacturing expense
Total manufacturing expense
less ending inventory
Cost of goods sold
less operating expense
Total operating expense
1. In the eastern collared lizard, Crotaphytus collaris, commonly known as Mountain Boomers,
the genes for length of tail exhibit "incomplete" dominance. Use a Punnett Square to predict
the result of a cross between a homozygous Long-tailed
Marge Atkins and Pete Granger have described the use of what is sometimes called
i. Explain why Atkins and Granger behave in this manner and describe the benefits they
expect to realize from the use of budgetary slack.
ii. Explain how the
1. (TCO 7) Interpret a 99% confidence interval of (5.355, 5.445) for a population mean.
It means that we are 99% confident that population mean lies between 5.355 and 5.445.
2. (TCO 7) A nursing school wants to estimate the true mean annual inco