When individuals want to embark into a new business or want to examine the potential of a new
product, most use a strategy called a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis.
It is an analysis that helps
Determine Knowledge Questions Unit 1
Health Care Organizations
1. Services provided at hospitals include _.
long-term care services
2. Services provided by long-term care facilities include _.
Determine Knowledge Unit 2
Health Care Environment and Culture
1. Which of the following is the best indicator that the organization is walking the walk and talking the
Reviewing performance appraisals
The organization's day-to-day busines
Determine Knowledge Unit 3
Challenges and Operations of HR
1. Human resources strives to create a work life _for employees.
2. In an interconnected world, employees may use a variety of_ to communicate with their
coworkers around the globe.
Determine Knowledge Unit 4
1. Government information systems _.
are designed to collect specific information
are protected under the Affordable Care Act
can only grab information that the patient submits
are designed to punish
Tykia M. Savage
45 Seaford Meadows Drive
Seaford, DE, 19973
Seeking to obtain the position of Cashier to contribute to Save A-Lot Stores.
Good math skills
There are many differences and similarities for Hospitals and Long-term
care. They both treat people for different things. Some stay overnight at the
hospital and others stay for a longer period of time a
4% 0% 0%
March 15, 2014 Conference in Texas
March 16, 2014 Meeting in Altona
March 17, 2014 Meeting in S