Chapter 6: Making War and Republican Governments
People were now forced to choose between loyalism or patriotism
Washington attacked Trenton and forced the Germans to surrender
Significance of George Washington as commanding general was maintaining the
Chapter 1: Colliding Worlds 1450-1600
First wave of Americans came from Asia, the second wave came from Navajos and apaches to
north America, and the third wave Aleut and Inuit people (eskimos)
Most of the first settlers came to America by the Bering
Judiciary Act of 1789 the constitution needs a supreme court; and federalists WANT
strong national institutions, this act established a federal district court in each state and 3 circuit
courts to hear appeals from the districts, with the supreme court ha
1.Epilespsy- a neurological disorder marked by sudden recurrent episodes of sensory disturbance, loss of consciousness, or convulsions, associated with abnormal electrical activity in the brain
2.Alzheimers- degenerative brain dis
Physics Question / Answers
1) In a Rube Goldberg machine there is a simple circuit that is created by one 9v battery, one switch
with resistance of 5, and a motor with resistance of 3. Find the current through the motor
and the switch.
English 11 AP
Diagramming Helping Verbs, Adverbs, and Compound Subject and Verb Phrases
The Helping Verb
1. The team is running.
the team is running
2. The teacher will give the winner a reward.
3. The winner could be yo
1. The graph below represents the motion of an object.
a. At what point(s) on the graph above is the object moving most slowly? (How do you know?)
b. Over what intervals on the graph above is the object spee
Lead Group responsibilities:
1. Be knowledgeable of the information; use alternate text to supplement your information.
2. Develop questions that will encourage the class to participate. These are open ended
meaningful questions meant
LENS INVESTIGATION 01
Names: Nicole Ernst, Ron Pedelty, Scott deLone, Heidi Abbott, Tom Densmore
Title: Deriving the Lens Equation
To find an equation relating the distance from a converging lens to a given object and the distance to the
University of Tennessee
October 2, 2010
IntroducBon to microbes
IncorporaBon of microbes into curriculum
Guidelines for preparaBon
12: The Central Nervous System
Describe the process of brain development.
Name the major regions of the adult brain.
Name and locate the ventricles of the brain.
List the major lobes, fissures, and functional a
13: The Peripheral Nervous System
and Reflex Activity
1. Define peripheral nervous system and list its components.
PART 1: SENSORY RECEPTORS AND SENSATION
2. Classify general sensory receptors by structure, stimulus detected,
15: The Special Senses
The Eye and Vision
1. Describe the structure and function of accessory eye structures, eye layers, the
lens, and humors of the eye.
2. Outline the causes and consequences of cataracts and glaucoma.
3. Trace the pathway of