1. Rather than being just a random activity, good marketing requires _ in determining
appropriate actions to produce sound decisions.
2. The _ addresses how a product will be designed, how much it should cost, how it will be
1. Which of the following is one of the major considerations involved when a company develops its
Identification of target markets
2. Although Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, and McDonald's all strive to provide a good cup of coffee
1. Which of the following represents the primary ethical dilemma for marketing managers
of publicly held firms? Balancing shareholder interests with needs of society
2. _ refers to the moral or ethical dilemmas that might arise in a business setting.
1. Which of the following entities is at the center of the marketing environment?
2. Which of the following frameworks for analysis is comprised of a company's capabilities, competitors,
and corporate partners?
3. The prima
Financial and Corporate Accounting
Current Accounting Issues (standards and theory)
Cost and Management Accounting
Introductory Law (including contracts)
Computer Information Systems