1. Which of the following entities is at the center of the marketing environment?
2. Which of the following frameworks for analysis is comprised of a company's capabilities, competitors,
and corporate partners?
3. The prima
1. Which of the following represents the primary ethical dilemma for marketing managers
of publicly held firms? Balancing shareholder interests with needs of society
2. _ refers to the moral or ethical dilemmas that might arise in a business setting.
1. Rather than being just a random activity, good marketing requires _ in determining
appropriate actions to produce sound decisions.
2. The _ addresses how a product will be designed, how much it should cost, how it will be
1. Which of the following is one of the major considerations involved when a company develops its
Identification of target markets
2. Although Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts, and McDonald's all strive to provide a good cup of coffee
Financial and Corporate Accounting
Current Accounting Issues (standards and theory)
Cost and Management Accounting
Introductory Law (including contracts)
Computer Information Systems