1) What was the accusation against O.J. Simpson?
2) Why had O.J. Simpson become famous before the murder case?
3) Who was the main defense lawyer for O.J. Simpson?
4) What was the role of the bloody glove?
5) What evidence was collected from the glove?
The famous storybook detective,
Sherlock Holmes, presumably had an
amazing grasp of forensic geology,
being able to tell exactly where a
person had been by looking at splashes
on their trousers.
What exactly is dirt or soil?
1. Define soil
2. Describe the strength test and what it tells you.
3. Describe the dilatancy test and what it tells you?
4. How can magnets help when identifying soil?
5. What is the major difference between clay and sand?
6. What is the organic part of