PREVIEW: BUS C150 Quiz 1- 15th Ed.
1. The utility of a product or service is its:
function as a commodity.
2. The marketing philosophy summarized by the phrase "a high-quality product
1. Which of the following statements regarding the nature of the business
market is true?
Distribution channels for business products are significantly longer than those for consumer
Customer relationships for business products tend to be short-
PREVIEW: BUS C150 Quiz 4- 15th Ed.
1. The type of advertising that seeks to develop initial demand for a newly
introduced good, service, organization, person, place, idea, or cause is known as
1. When potential buyers of a product are
dispersed geographically, a pulling promotional
strategy should lay emphasis on:
2. An effective promotional strategy designed to
influence a retailer or
1. A product is:
the physical attributes of something one can buy.
whatever the seller says it is.
a bundle of physical, service, and symbolic attributes designed to satisfy a customer's wants and
a thing that's impossible to define, since everyone