AB ba c C Experiment 2 Determining g on an incline Domnique Newallo
Introduction The objective of this experiment was to examine the concept of acceleration using a kinematics graph and an incline plane. Kinematics describes the motion of an object withou
26 January 2011
Experiment 1 Graph M atching
A nalyze the motion of a student. Use analysis to test and predict position vs. time and velocity vs. t ime kinematics graph.
Using a graph, it is possible to dete
Safety Quiz for PLAB 1111/PLAB 2211
True or False
1. Loose clothing and long hair should be kept away from moving parts.
2. Observers should be in the plane of motion.
3. Exposed Belts, Falling Masses, High-speed Rotation
1. What is the response of Norton contributor, Nellie McKay, when asked by Charlie Rose
the significance of this body of work?
The fact that the expressiveness and affluence of the African American literary
would all be put together in one work and in one
Quiz 1 - PLAB
True or False
1. In practice, significant figures will include those numbers taken directly
from the scale and two estimated places.
2. If we add the following numbers together 6.85+9.376+8.3782, the results
would be 24.6042
Problem solving methodology
- Setup: what are we asked to find? What is given? What is unknown? What
equation to use? Draw/write it out.
- Reflect: does my answer make sense in the physical world?
Timeline of Prominent Periods of American Literature
Native American (Before 1600)
The Native Americans were the originators of oral tradition. They passed down their traditions,
life experiences, culture and way of life through story telling. They were t
Lab Report and Lab Write-up Rubric
Please note: Lab reports are due within the first 20 minutes of the following lab period. Failure to submit
the lab report on Desire2Learn within the first 20 minutes will result in a loss of 10 points for the